KIKN CHRISTMAS TEXT RAFFLE
TEXT ‘GENEROUS’ TO 70790 FOR 1 £5 ENTRY
CHARITY CHRISTMAS TEXT RAFFLE
TO BE DRAWN ON 19TH DECEMBER 2021
13 GREAT PRIZES
TICKETS only £5 EACH
Dear Friends and Supporters,
The global pandemic has brought to a halt all opportunities to meet in person at our normal social and fundraising events over the last two years. Hopefully, we will be able to hold at least some of these next year.
But, fear not, we have found a way to bring you the chance to take part in a fabulous online raffle of prizes that we had lined up to share with you earlier this year. The KIKN Charity Christmas Text Raffle will aim to raise funds for us to carry out some one off projects that our six schools have specifically asked for.
Prizes range from a Christmas Hamper, gin distillery visit, dinner voucher, champagne, wine, chocolates and much, much more (see full list below).
It’s simple to enter. Just text the word ‘generous’ to 70970 to purchase a £5 ticket. You can text as many times as you like subject to the maximum £30 daily limit. Texts will be charged at your standard message rate.* You will receive a confirmation text to confirm your entry.
Cash or cheque entries can be arranged by emailing me at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or on my mobile number 07977072949.
On the 19th December 13 winning numbers will be drawn and the prize winners will be notified by KIKN.
Full List of Prizes
1. Christmas Hamper
2. Visit to Sipsmith’s Distillery for 2 (Chiswick)
3. £60 Voucher for Everest Inn, Blackheath
4. Bottle of Nyetimber Champagne
5. A Sage Portable Food Smoking Gun, Silver
6. A Pashmina
7. Robert Welch Drift Pinch Pot Cruet Set
8. Boxed Set of 4 ‘Hidden London’ Mugs from the London Transport Museum
9. A Goodie Bag from Elstree Studios containing a book ‘Elstree Studios A Celebration of Film and Television’ and other items
10. A box of Belgian Chocolates from M & S
11. Two bottles of Wine (Red/White)
12. Two China Mugs from ‘Le Gavroche’ Restaurant
13. A Japanese Pencil Case made from old kimono material
(see pictures below).
* Fundraising, payments and donations will be processed and administered by the National Funding Scheme (Charity No: 1149800), operating as DONATE. Texts will be charged at your standard network rate. For Terms & Conditions, see www.easydonate.org